Springboard Consultancy Female Business Leaders UK Study Tour: 4-7 October 2016 Springboard Consultancy, the UK’s leading personal and work development company, and the British Council are bringing a delegation of five female business leaders and training experts from the Middle East to the UK to meet with politicians, policy makers and women’s equality campaigners. The […]
We are delighted to announce that we’ve now launched Regional Hubs for all UK Springboard Consultancy Trainers. Below is a list of the regions and their ambassadors so do get in touch with your region to find out about the first meeting.
London – Chris Cross – email@example.com
South East – Alison Trinder – firstname.lastname@example.org
South West – Rob Machin and Jon Toulson – email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
East of England – Tracy Muir – email@example.com
East Midlands – Vanessa Boon – firstname.lastname@example.org
North West – Sue Hewitt – email@example.com
Wales – Julia Zorab – Julia@Juliazorab.com
Scotland – Angela Wilson – firstname.lastname@example.org
International Women’s day
- The Springboard trainer network is celebrating International Women’s day in a variety of brilliant ways.
- Zainab Al Barwani, licensed trainer in Oman will be attending at a reception at the Indian Embassy by special invitation of Shri Indra Mani Pandey, The Ambassador.
- Vanessa Boon is abseiling on to raise funds for her hometown’s community festival to celebrate this global day in Derby and inspire local women and girls. The festival takes place in Derby city centre on Saturday 11th March with free live multicultural performances, hourly inspiring workshops, sports, arts & crafts., wellbeing and yoga yurt, Human Library, HERstory exhibition, family fun, crèche and women’s charities, businesses, public services and campaigns will be exhibiting.
- March is Women’s History Month (or HERstory) so Vanessa and her team of volunteers are keeping alive Derby’s tradition of celebrating International Women’s Day which goes back over 100 years to the Suffragettes who spoke in the same city square where the festival takes place in 2017.
- More info: https://womensdayderby.wordpress.com/
- Gill Donnell is involved with Women’s Action Network Dorset (WAND), and they have a week of events culminating with a free Women’s Day event on March 11th – Gill is running an assertiveness workshop and promoting the next Springboard programme. On March 8th she is running a Successful Women Development Network meeting in Dorchester to celebrate International Women’s day and that evening part of an event at the local college in Weymouth celebrating all things women.
- On this year’s International Women’s Day, Zibah Nwako’s focus is on women’s love-hate relationship with their bodies and the confidence (or lack of) that it gives. She shared this fabulous EMBRACE documentary film by Taryn Brumfitt of the Body Image Movement, which is being screened on demand across the UK and will be attending this in Bristol as a group with some mature female students. Here’s the link to the documentary https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HAEI3DWfd3k&t=1s
- Joy Arkley will be running a Springboard taster session at Aberystwyth University and Marie McStay broadcast for BBC N.Ireland earlier in the week – ‘Your Place and Mine’ featuring woman writers from the early part of the 20th century and their influence on many aspects of life in NI.
- Derbyshire County Council will be celebrating with a range of workshops, a key speaker and displays at an event for International Women’s day. The workshops aim to provide a taster of ways women can help their physical health and mental wellbeing to benefit all areas of their lives – Aileen Hammerton, licensed Springboard Trainer
With the latest information release on the apprenticeship levy and clarification on a number of key points, its now time to start planning how the levy and the apprenticeship reforms affect your business. Read more
The Trustees wish to make the following announcements concerning the CEO of the Instructus Group: David Holland, as CEO of the Instructus Group, is leaving the group on July 6th 2016 having been associated with the organisation in a variety of senior roles for 12 years. We are delighted to announce the appointment of Andrew […]
With a record number of conference delegates this year, we enjoyed a full and invigorating day and for many a fabulous networking dinner the previous evening. Our theme was Growing people and Organisations – which had special resonance as Springboard Consultancy moves through its own period of change, looking to build on current success and […]
Karen Daly-Gherabi has become Managing Director of The Springboard Consultancy, a UK-based international training company specialising in women’s development issues. After a successful career as a senior officer in the British Army, promoting excellence, development, achievement, and diversity, Karen spent 12 years working for The British Council, creating international opportunities, building trust and engagement through […]
JEDDAH — The British Council in Saudi Arabia is offering developmental programs, which are specially designed for progression of women’s skills, enabling them to take control over their professional and personal lives. The program called Springboard, which has been launched all over the Kingdom, is affiliated to the Ministry of Social Affairs and has won several […]