The Springboard Women's Development Programme is the phenomenally successful, award-winning development course for women. Often referred to as the UK's market leader.
The Springboard Women's Development Programme enables women to take more control over their own lives by identifying the clear, practical and realistic steps that they want to take and developing the skills and confidence to take them.
Developed originally for the BBC, the Springboard Women's Development Programme has now been successfully used by over 180,000 women world-wide. It's delivered, to great acclaim, through a specially trained network of professional trainers.
Used by emplyers across the UK because it delivers results:
- Improved ability to deal wth change.
- Enthusiasm to take on more responsibilities
- A boost of positivity and confidence
- Improved problem solving
- Highly motivated and more focussed staff
- Improved customer service
- Hugely improved communications
- A vast contribution to Diversity objectives
It is designed for women from all backgrounds, ages and stages of their lives. Although the programme was initially written and developed for women in non-management grades, over its life women from all levels have participated in and benefited from the programme. Many programmes are now used by management and professional women.
For employers, the programme enables them to develop their staff to their fullest potential and is often a key component in any Diversity and/or gender initiatives.
- is tried and tested
- is grounded in reality
- has an impeccable track record in an extraordinarily wide range of situations.
Delivered over three months, it consists of five simple ingredients:
- A superb and best selling workbook, regularly up-dated and embracing all the material for the entire programme.
- Four action-packed one-day workshops spread over three months.
- The provision of real, relevant and inspiring role models.
- The encouragement of effective networks within the group.
- A local support system to enable sustainable progress.
- self assessment
- skills assessment
- identifying your values
- the world about you
- setting goals
- putting yourself across positively
- building your image
The results relate to the objectives each woman sets herself on the first workshop. Many women use the programme to get results at work, such as new qualifications, promotions, new skills, a new attitude to change and a massive boost in confidence.
Others focus on results in their personal life, such as sorting out difficult relationships, improving health, dealing with stress and gaining a work/life balance.
Some women steam up their career ladder after attending the Springboard Women's Development Programme, whilst others stay in the same job but with a new sense of purpose and a more positive attitude.
The managers of participants are usually delighted with the changes in their staff. They say women are more focussed and confident after attending Springboard. They bring their managers solutions instead of problems, are more positive and have improved communication skills.
We have an abundance of evaluation evidence, gathered from a wealth of organisations over many years. Here is just a flavour of the fantastic results you can expect. Contact us for more detail.
- 84% of Springboard participants say they are 'more open to change' since attending the Springboard Women's Development Programme.
- 83% say they have 'a more positive attitude'.
- 80% say they have 'increased confidence/self esteem'.
- 79% say they are 'better at managing change'.
- 78% have 'taken on more responsibility'.
- 75% say they can provide evidence that they are 'better at problem solving' now and 67% can provide evidence that they are making a 'better use of resources'.